Pennsic Bulletin June 7, 1999

Poster: PW 28 Media Relations <pw28media@minstrel.com>

Greetings:

The Pennsic War 28 staff desires to create a memorial page in the Pennsic
On-site Booklet, to commemorate those of our friends who have made their
final journey.

This page is intended not just for those recently departed, but all of our
friends who have joined us in our Society over the last 33 years. This page
will be a joyous celebration of our friends.

Please aid us in this endeavor by going to
http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn28/memorial/  and let us know whom we should
include in this page. Thank you for your assistance in this effort.

MdB/Jeri

Media Relations Pennsic War 28
Meriel (Myrra) de Blackwoode, OP, OL, CtB, etc.
Jeri Matteson-Hughes : Charleston, IL  61920
Pennsic War 28 Media Relations Office media@pennsicwar.org

Pennsic War Email Deputy pw28media@minstrel.com
For the most up-to-date information on Pennsic War 28
visit the web site at http://www.pennsicwar.org/