Re: Mail address for our King

Poster: Aedan Aylwyn <aedan@mindspring.com>

>If anyone wishes to send a letter or card or cookies to our good King
>Stephan, the address is:

In speaking with him, he also wanted everyone to remember that he
is not the only Atlantian, much less the only Scadian, involved over
there.  I don't know other names, but let's not forget those who are
perhaps not as visible.

Aedan

PS  From my own personal experience, sending him enough stuff to
share with whomever is never a bad idea.  Although one hopes that he
won't receive a care package that had been on a skid in the desert
sun for months before being "found" and finally delivered. *GRIN*