Re: Mail address for our King

Poster: "MTR/AAHR" <wolffe@onslowonline.net>

>PS  From my own personal experience, sending him enough stuff to
>share with whomever is never a bad idea.  Although one hopes that he
>won't receive a care package that had been on a skid in the desert
>sun for months before being "found" and finally delivered. *GRIN*

Yes, that's very true! We need to keep in mind where he is and watch what we
send. Granted if he's in Kosovo or near there it may not be that hot, but I
wouldn't recommend dending chocolate WITHOUT putting it in a ziploc bag to
be safe!
I know receiving care paxckages from home was a great feeling for me when  I
was in Oki, so I imagine it'll be great for them too.
-Wolf