packaging hints?

Poster: Becky McEllistrem <beckymc@MICROSOFT.com>

Ok I'm sure there are folks who are tired of this thread because they
remember hearing about it forever during the Gulf War thing but I did want
some advice before I go on a humongous chocolate chip cookie binge.  What
packaging hints do you have besides the zip lock baggie thing?  Wasn't there
some rumor about how you should package cookies with unsalted/unbuttered
popcorn becuase it helps them from going stale, etc.  Any hints of this
nature would be appreciated.  Does anyone have a list of who else is
overseas with addresses?  Are they bored?  I could send them some
promissories to color. <G>

Rebecca