writing to those overseas

Poster: Christoph & Sherry Hintze <chhintze@bmd.clis.com>

Okay, this is slightly off-topic, but I am hoping to piggy-back on what's
already been posted regarding SCAdians & others serving overseas. ;-)

I know there are folks over there serving who are not getting any mail.
Does anyone have any "Any Soldier" addresses?  I remember writing to
several (and getting several responses) suring Desert Shield/Desert Storm
when I was going to school, but I'm somewhat more limited in access to
print media than I was then & haven't seen any in the papers I've had a
chance to skim.

Replies to the list or privately (to conserve bandwidth) are fine.

Many thanks,
Lady Kat