Re: what to send

Poster: Donald Wagner <polearmed@worldnet.att.net>

One other point, folks:

Don't be worried about HRM receiving too much stuff.  We don't all know
Stephan that well, but we do know he cares for those around him.  When
his cup runs over, it will benefit others that don't have a kingdom full
of people to support them at this time.

I would also suggest that you send letters of a generic nature, with a
self-addressed stamp envelope.  Address it to: A friend of my King.
Wait to see if you receive a reply.  The best support some people can
receive is a simple letter that says we support your effort.

My entire AT&T location did this for my brother during Desert Storm.  He
received a box of over 150 letters, all with reply envelopes provided.
His CO sent a kind thank you for the morale boost.  Granted, Germany is
not a camp-out in the desert, but I have a feeling it might be just as
well appreciated.

Donald