Re: what to send

Poster: Nancy Davis <nancyad@mindspring.com>

Anne wrote:

>His Majesty is serving in a hospital in Germany (I believe to allow
>someone else to be deployed closer to the front).

So he really does not need chocolate. Germany has lots of good chocolate :-).
And if I remember from my two years in Frankfurt, summer was only the third
week of July(on average). The remainder of  the season was pleasantly
Spring-like by Atlantian standards. So white chocolate chip macadamia nut
banana bread would probably not be in danger of melting ;-)

Ysolt
Nancy A. Davis
nancyad@mindspring.com

Lady Ysolt la Bretonne, CP