Re: Foodstuffs for the King

Poster: Andrea Hicks <maridonna@worldnet.att.net>

Greetings,

I'm going to change a toll house cookie recipe by adding white chocolate
chips rather than dark, and macadamia nut pieces reather than pecans. I'll
be leaving out the banana flavouring though.  :)

--
Maridonna, deputy baronial herald-book, Windmaster's Hill, Atlantia
Per pale sable and Or ten crosses botonny counterchanged.

Book clubs want me, libraries fear me.

Homepage: http://home.att.net/~maridonna/home.htm