Crash Space for War College

Poster: Jerry Wellner <ldjared@hotmail.com>

Marhaba!

We got the final word that we are open for crash space.

If anyone thinks fighting in the Raleigh heat all day (and it is definitely
hot here - records the past two days) and then camping in the
not-quite-so-but-still-hot night is not a particularly appealing idea but
don't want to pay the fare for a hotel room ... there are two of us in an
1800 square foot doublewide a five minute drive from the site.

We have blankets, pillows, a twin bed, a nine foot couch, and two living
room floors. We'll pot-luck breakfast, likely, depending on how many takers
we get on the offer.

First come first serve. Reply to ldslsldy@cris.com

Thanks! And welcome to War College!

Sajah

PS - We are still looking for folks to sign up for Troll. I will have the
list and all the goodies. If interested in filling a slot email me at the
above mentioned addie please.

Our hearts are with you, Nikulai.