(Fwd) [TY] Memorial Announcement: Pennsic War (fwd)

Poster: "Bryan S. McDaniel" <kestrel@hawk.org>

Date sent:      	Mon, 7 Jun 1999 08:49:47 -0400
To:             	<TY@reashelm.ce.utk.edu>
From:           	Wendy Colbert <WendyC@vivid.net>
Subject:        	[TY] Memorial  Announcement: Pennsic War (fwd)
Send reply to:  	TY@reashelm.ce.utk.edu

For those who might be interested- forwarded from the AEthelmearc list

Irene

>Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 08:16:10 -0400
>To: sca-aethelmearc@andrew.cmu.edu
>From: rufina@sbccom.com (Lisa J. Rodriguez)
>Subject: [SCA-AE] Re: Announcement: Pennsic War (fwd)
>Sender: owner-sca-aethelmearc@sullivan.pgh.pa.us
>
>forwarded from the Ealdormere list...rufina
>
>>Ripped off from the Rialto - Akimoya
>>
>>--------------------------------------------------------
>>Greeting from the Edward Zifran of Gendy, Web master for
>>www.pennsicwar.org.
>>
>>I have been tasked to announce that there will be a page in the On-Site
>>Boolet at Pennsic War 28 (August, 1999), commemorating, those of our
>>friends who have journied to whatever afterlife they may have believed in.
>>
>>The Staff of Pennisc War 28, would like people to submit names of these
>>friends, for inclusion in this memorial.
>>
>>Since "this" announcement is being broadcast electronically, the
>>electronic response form may be found at:
>>
>>        www.pennsicwar.org/penn28/memorial/
>>
>>Yours,
>>
>>EDWARD Z
>>--
>>E. F. Morrill             Icon God of the Theatre World
>>Husband of Elizabeth McMahon, High Fashion Designer
>>aka Viscount Edward Zifran of Gendy, KSCA, OL, OP, ETC
>>Husband of Baroness Elizabeth Talbot, OL, OSC, OM, ETC

Dilestair fid dy hynt, ac ni rusia ddim rhagot.

Bryan S. McDaniel      SCA aka Kestrel of Wales    http://kestrelw.webjump.com
My statements are often my half groat worth.
Any opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily the
opinions of my employer, any group I am or was a member of.