Re: Dry vs Damp vs Wet

Poster: LWright740@aol.com

In a message dated 6/10/99 2:48:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jophelia@yahoo.com writes:

<< The Episcopal church does not allow alcohol regardless
 of the event inside a church. We had planed our
 wedding and reception to be at my church and had to
 move the reception because of that . . Definately try
 the unitarians . .or try a park or outside garden and
 decorate the heck out of it

 Muirgheal

My Episcopal Church does, but it is small in a small town.  I suspect your
parish may not due to liability insurance.  Of course, all we have had at our
Church is a Wine and Cheese gathering.  I have never suggested a big party I
am not sure how the Vestry would respond.

Lora Leigh