Re: babies at Pennsic

Poster: Cunian@aol.com

	In my experience babies are often blissfully unaware of a great deal
of nonsense.   So, enjoy toting them about while you can, before they go
getting ideas of their own.  If your back will handle a sling, it is a very
cozy way of carrying a child about, and less work on rough ground than wagons
and such.  Mine was happy enough in there that she could snooze through
classes and such easily. As for heat, if you avoid sunshine, the baby can
live in a diaper.  You can put a cloth cover over it if you are feeling bad
about the periodicy of disposables, though I certainly wouldn't get anal
about it.  I am actually assuming you're breastfeeding.  I, myself, would not
be good at handling bottle sterilization and such at Pennsic.  Partly you
just have to see how the next couple months go.  Some babies get colicky and
such and others don't.  The main thing with babies is to be able to "go with
the flow" and change your mind if they aren't happy for some reason.

                                                                   Cunian