A great idea!

Poster: Jerry Wellner <ldjared@hotmail.com>

Greetings good gentles,

I owe a debt to a dear friend and fellow gentle of Elvegast. Lady Arawynn
made a suggestion for Troll for War College that worked out very well. She
suggested that when parties check in they be given a 3 x 5 card to write
their SCAdian names on and leave on the dashboards of their vehicles.

This makes it easy for a herald to call someone to move a car if need be -
realistically how many of us know our license plate numbers, after all? (And
if you don't recognize your SCAdian name then .... well ... ahem)

Also, it holds to period, giving the herald an easy job of contacting people
without coming up with some creative way to describe "the 92 Chevy with the
toolbox in the bed."

Thank you, Arawynn. The Kingdom as a whole can now benefit from your
wonderful suggestion!

Sajah