Re: A great idea!

Poster: Logan and/or Arielle <sirlogan@mail.clt.bellsouth.net>

I agree.  In fact, the description on our card was so ..........ummm......
interesting, that Her Grace has it on the frig.  She claims it is  a reminder to
me.

Regards,

Duke Logan

--

Vis,  Fortitudo, Prudentia       (Strength, Courage, Wisdom)

Visit Clan Ebonwoulfe at: http://web.cetlink.net/~cnoto/ebon.htm