Portrait Pendant Exhibit In Raleigh

Poster: rmhowe <magnusm@ncsu.edu>

Since I got an enquiry, I called the museum.
There is no catalog for this particular exhibit.
For your records the museum site is: http://www2.ncsu.edu/ncma
919-839-6262  Hours to call: 24-hour information line
and the shop phone number is: (919) 834-1912

Now just so Somebody won't be disappointed:
There is a book I bought recently on the open market called
Artists of the Tudor Court, the Portrait Miniature Rediscovered
1520-1620
by Roy Strong, Victoria and Albert Museum
>From their exhibition 9 July - 6 November 1983.
ISBN 0-905209-34-6
There are 277 portraits in it - mostly in B&W, but some in color.

I don't remember *where* I bought it, but it has been available
within the last six months or so. Price on it was $15.95.

I suspect it was from:
Hacker Art Books, 45 West 57th St., New York, NY 10019
  Phone 212-688-7600  Fax 212-754-2554
  email: hackerartbooks@infohouse.com
  webpages: http://www.hackerartbooks.com

Magnus