Fwd: medieval source for a new movie?

I thought this might be of some interest to the Merry Rose
Simone

---- Begin included message ----
  I hope that my question for you all falls within the paramters of this
list. For those of you who are not aware, there is a new movie coming out
in August called "The Thirteenth Warrior", and it's based on the Michael
Chrichton book "Eaters of the Dead." I have been told that the book is
based on an actual manuscript that details the travels of an Arab diplomat
to the Franks sometime in the 10th century. I'm wondering if any of you
know of this manuscript, and where it might be possible to find a copy of
it-if not a translation. Thanks in advance for any help.

 Alexander Wolfe
The University of Texas at Arlington
adw2552@UTARLG.UTA.EDU
---- End included message ----