Re: Fwd: medieval source for a new movie?

Poster: Shannon Keys <skeys@millenicom.com>

Reading carefully, you will find that "Eaters of the Dead" is a psudeo-scientific attempt to explain the epic of Beowulf.  I
doubt that the actual manuscript exists.

Medb MAc Domhanill
(Who will probably go to the movie to see Antonio Banderes)