Re: [STEPS] Wild Teenagers (LONG)

Poster: Halfevil23@aol.com

The below email was forwarded to me, and I find it very interesting since
every bit of it true. Of course some of it is subjective to local and state
laws relative to location in some cases, so use discretion when debating
topics that would be affected by that. I could tell you of truck loads of
times where I could do any of the below, but I luckily share her view point
on most things.
Regards,
Trystan ap Arawdr of Ellesmere
18 years of Age if that question came to your mind