Re: Historical Accuracy

Poster: BawdyLady@aol.com

> the movie made it appear
>  that the inside of tudor houses (including bed chambers) looked like the
> inside
>  of a cathedral.

With good reason.  According to an article in the current issue of
RENAISSANCE magazine it was filmed mostly inside cathedrals.

My reaction to this movie was one of such profound disappointment (partially
my own fault for getting so excited prior to actually seeing it) that my
SCAdian companion  remarked that he hadn't seen someone be so upset over a
movie's accuracy since "First Knight" was out.    :-)