Dec. 16 Demo in Charlotte

Greetings unto all!  For those good gentles who helped out at the demo at
East Mecklenburg High School on Dec. 16th, do I send this message:
Last week, Gene Morgan, the assistant principal there, gave me a card, with a
message inside that read:
"Dear Matt (the name I am known by in some circles),
     Thanks for bringing the demonstrations by the Society for Creative
Anachronisms to our sophomores on Friday, December 16.  I think the students
found the program informative and entertaining.  They were certainly
interested!  Please convey my thanks to your fellow Society members for
taking their time to share their knowledge and expertise with our students.
 Best wishes to all of you for a rewarding 1995.
                                                                Sincerely,
                                                                  Gene
Morgan"
I gave him a hearty "Your Welcome" from us all!
Aye,
Eogan