dyeing cloth

Unto those good gentles that were interested in textiles, and dyeing cloth,
natural dyes, as well as anyone interested in spinning and weaving, there is
a (non-SCA) lady in North Carolina that grows her own sheep, and has
supplies. She also gives classes, but I don't know how much if any fee she
charges. She has weaving and dyeing supplies, and great fleeces. Contact
Merike at Carolina Homespun -
1-703-957-1174. I do not do these myself, but Lady Eiluned of Anglesey, who
has an Order of the Pearl in textiles, speaks very highly of her classes and
products.
I hope this is of help, Rosalind
- Rosalind Jehanne of Paradox Keep
  Or, a Rose Gules, in Chief Three Suns Or