Web site?

Is there a Web site for Atlantia? I've just set up my home page, and
I'd like to reference the site if there is one.

|John (Francis) Stracke | My opinions are my own. | PGP public key available |
|Mechanicsburg, PA      |Peace, justice, morality, culture, sport, family    |
|francis@insoft.com     | life, and the obliteration of all other life forms!|
  Francois Thibault          AFP of PA!       Shire of the Blak Rose (East)
  Argent, a cock gules, and, on a chief sable, three standing stones argent