Fun Stuff!

     Greetings,

     I have been wiling away the hours in a splendid location for the World
     Wide Web equipped.

     I connected to the Library of Congress
        http://www.loc.gov

     Then browsed through their exhibits, and ended up in the exhibit:
      Rome Reborn: The Vatican Library and Renaissance Culture.

     Now I admit to having nice tools to view this (a PowerMac with a 17
     inch monitor NCSA Mosaic and a JPeg Viewer), but this stuff is great
     any way you slice it!  They have images of the documents displayed in
     the exhibit and you move through the halls and rooms and can read the
     text view the manuscripts (drool) and move on. Lots of fun!

     You can even get to the LOCIS online catalog through the web!

     Any other great WWW sites out there?

     Debbi
     (Siobhan)