Fighter practices		every Thursday night

Membership
---------------
Active Members:30
Overall Members:60
Inactive Members:30

Officers
----------
Seneschal: Micheal Ryan of York(mka Jack Helm)
Deputy: Lord Gawain Kilgore (Greg Stapleton)
Exchequer: Ariel of Clann Shadowoulfe (mka Courtney Hestor)
Deputy Clerk: Ariel of Clann Shadowoulfe (mka Courtney Hestor)
Castellan: Allesandro Di Firenze (mka Joel Smith)
MOAS: Deirdre Boolteens (mka Charlene Noto)
Marshall (acting): Achbar Ibn Ali (mka: James Morrow)
Chronicler: Lord Gawain Kilgore (mka: Greg Stapelton)
Herald: Achbar Ibn Ali (mka: James Morrow)
Archery Marshal: Barnabus of White Waters (mka Pat Harvey)

Goals, Problems, and Comments
---------------------------------------
	As the end of my tenure as seneschal comes near an end, only one has
put forth any interest in replacing me, Gawain Kilgore. I am somewhat
distressed that no others have come forward to lead this canton. I
attribute this to the larger percentage of young folks active and
interested in our group than we have had in the past. Gawain will do a
fine job. He is anxious, optimistic, and outgoing. He travels out of
Barony as often as in and has no problem representing the canton in a
Kingdom level scenario. He is also rash, impetuous, and often acts
without completely thinking through the results of his actions. In
other words, he is exactly as I was when I took on this job and I have
every confidence that he will fall and stumble as I did and learn and
walk as I eventually learned to. He is a good man and has the Canton's
best interests deep in his heart. Unless someone else puts in a letter
of intent between now and Feb. 1, I will be recommending him as my successor.
	Boar Hunt went off without problem or hitch. The Canton really showed
it's colors for the event and the gifts we presented their excellencies
were the crowning achievement in a long several months worth of work.
All who attended were impressed with the event as a whole and still
talk about it to this day. We hope to do a second event in June on the
lines of a War College and Collegium. And we are trying to decide the
best date for Boar Hunt next Fall. We brought in a total of $2,400.00
and even with the tremendous expenses, we still cleared over $900.00
for the Canton's coffers. This was my first event as autocrat and I
learned many things as did the entire canton.
	The only other item of note is the "Baronial Race". Our Canton has
three entrants, Myself and Deirdre of Boolteens, Lord Logan Ebonwoulfe
and Lady Courtney, and Lady Rebbecca the Contrary. Our canton is well
represented in this matter.
	This will be the last report from me as seneschal of this fine group.
I thank you for giving me the chance to serve in this manner, it has
truly been a wonderful experience. Through trials and rewards, my love
for the dream and my local area has been strengthened.
	Until then I remain in service to you, My King and Queen, My Baronial
Coronets and of course the dream we all share.

Lord Micheal Ryan of York, QOC