Atlantian brewing trivia

     Greetings to all the patrons of the Merry Rose and those hanging from
     the net outside.

     I wonder if anyone out there can help me build a list of the
     Meisterbrewers/Royal Brewers of Atlantia:

        The first three were:

                        Duke Gyrth Oldcastle
                        Master Phillip of Ghent
                        Lady Brie

        The most recent four were:

                1991    Baron Corwyn Woodward (sp?)
                1992    Baron Terafan Greydragon
                1993    Lady Brie
                1994    Lady Annorra nic Chailin

     Can someone help me fill in the intervening years?

     Thanks,
     Tadhg