East Kingdom list

Greetings yet again,
for those of you who don't get the Rialto or its digest, or
have forgotten, East Kingdom does have its own list. I don't
know that they call it anything (I'm not even sure what we're
calling ours, but I call it the Tavern). I have also misplaced
(uh-huh, right) the admin's email address and have only the
posting address: sca-east@world.std.com. It's interesting to
see what similar problems they have, like living in a bubble
and realizing that the bubble next to you is just the same...
I've also seen some good ideas for fund-raising being brought
up on their list (no, I didn't keep the posts, talk to their
archive). Also, if anyone is interested, I have a list of who's
subscribed to their list, and will forward it upon request.

In service,
Elenore S.