East Kingdom list

>					  I have also misplaced
>(uh-huh, right) the admin's email address and have only the
>posting address: sca-east@world.std.com. It's interesting to

majordomo@world.std.com

The first (only) line of the body should be

subscribe sca-east address

(where address is your email address, of course).  To get the online
help, say "help" instead.  (It's the same program as for atlantia-l,
actually.)

|John (Francis) Stracke | My opinions are my own. | PGP public key available |
|Mechanicsburg, PA      | The Internet: where everyone is an author and      |
|francis@insoft.com     |  no one is an editor. -- Mike Walsh                |
  Francois Thibault          AFP of PA!       Shire of the Blak Rose (East)
  Argent, a cock gules, and, on a chief sable, three standing stones argent