[jlhoh1@mail.wm.edu: EXLIBRIS Digest - 7 Jan 1995 to 8 Jan 1995 (fwd)]

    From: jlhoh1@mail.wm.edu (hoh jennifer l)
    To: isenfir@virginia.edu
    Subject: EXLIBRIS Digest - 7 Jan 1995 to 8 Jan 1995 (fwd)
    Date: Mon, 09 Jan

    This is kinda long and esoteric, but may be of interest to those of you
    into illustration etc., as well as persons interested in medical and
    herbal texts of the era  (in other words, yet another message
    Ginevra didn't quite know what to do with but figured it was to good to
    auto-delete) There are apparently quite a few illustrated
    medieval items out there in the US, and this will get you a listing of
    where they are and what pictures are in them...
    If you're interested, I suggest you copy this and take it to your local
    library's bibliographer for acquisition...