A question on cordiall waters...

Tadhg writes:

>     Last fall, I was introduced to remarkable maker of cordials from the
>     southern East Kingdom. At that time, she gave me the recipe for a most
>     remarkable milk cordial--Bainnecker.
[...]
>     I believe she is in the Harrisburg, PA, area.)

That's where I am.  Do you remember her name? If not, I can ask
around.

|John (Francis) Stracke | My opinions are my own. | PGP public key available |
|Mechanicsburg, PA      | No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between   |
|francis@insoft.com     |  the shoulderblades will seriously cramp his style.|
  Francois Thibault          AFP of PA!       Shire of the Blak Rose (East)
  Argent, a cock gules, and, on a chief sable, three standing stones argent