A question on cordiall waters...

     Greetings to all here assembled.

     Last fall, I was introduced to remarkable maker of cordials from the
     southern East Kingdom. At that time, she gave me the recipe for a most
     remarkable milk cordial--Bainnecker. (I understand that is Gaelic for
     "heart of milk"...pronounced bon-i-kur.)

     Since that time, I have been searching for *ANY* references to its
     origin. At present, I have only the recipe given by that dear lady. If
     anyone could steer me towards its origin, I would appreciate it. (Or
     if that dear lady happens to be lurking on the Eastern list, perhaps?
     I believe she is in the Harrisburg, PA, area.)

     For my part, I would recommend her to the Eastern brewers. Find her
     and work with her...more for your benefits than hers. I don't believe
     I have seen *ANYONE* produce the quality and quantity of such work
     after only 5 to 6 months (as of November). Many of her first efforts
     could easily earn her recognition as a Master Cordial Maker with the
     Interkingdom Brewers Guild...so make sure her stock gets to Pennsic!

     Once again, my thanks for any aid you may render in this endeavor.

     Sincerely,
     Tadhg
     chuck_graves_at_65-washnisc-us-mmc@mail.hq.faa.gov