above me

Lord Leifr, we wrote:

> > The grand beauty of the eagle is due in part to
> > the proud definition of his varying feathers, outstretched to
> > enfold all Atlantia, rising like Icarus, charging toward and
> > emblazoned with the glory of the powerful sun.
> >
> Ah, what dangerous comparison is this, to liken my azure eagle with
> daring Icarus.
---> y  e  s, well,

	I see now in a brighter light how much I needs must
learn of those things philosophical before I can reach your
altitude.  (I speak not with your knowledge of those ancient
wisdoms lent you by careful study.)  Count ignorance my crime,
then, good my lord, and do let us adjourn to email before I am
too much exposed for these weaknesses.

			I thank you for this kindness,

						Susanna Grey