COSTUMING: Period-Looking Jewels!!! :)

Hi folks,

	Meli was ba-a-a-a-a-ad ....

	She went shopping ....

	And she is now talking about herself in the third person, a nasty habit
she picked up at a Jesuit girl's school long, long ago!  So she'll stop now!

	:) ....

	Anyway, let's get to the point, here.  Caldor's department stores are
having their huge January sales right now, and I was over at the one in
Herndon just this afternoon.  It is dangerously close to my office ....

	75% off on all their costume jewelry.  Pearls, chains, earbobs, all
sorts of neat stuff.  Hair thingies for the ladies.  Really nice stuff.  Late
period personas of both genders won't want to miss this.  The store folks say
it's at all Caldor's, so if there's more than one in your area, go to them
all!  (Meli will control herself now ....)

	Coincidentally, since many SCA people also do Victorian re-enacting or
live-action gaming, it seemed a good thing to put out over the net ....

	Enjoy,
	Meli :)