Gaelic Dictionaries

Unto the populace of any and all places with a populace, does Eogan
MacLarmann come pleading assistance.
I have searched far and wide in every book store in the Knowne World (well,
Charlotte...  well, not all of Charlotte, but most of it) and I have found
Dictionaries in Spanish and Italian and German and Japanese and French and
Latin and Polish and Russian and (you get my point), but I have yet to find a
Gaelic Dictionary for either Irish Gaelic or Scottish Gaelic.  If any good
gentles can assist me in my quest, I would be greatly endeared to thee.  Many
blessings upon the hearths of those who heed this call.  Blah, blah, blah,
yadda, yadda, yadda.
Aye,
Eogan

"Stupidity won't kill you, but it can make you sweat."
----ENGLISH PROVERB