Re: GEORGE MASON UNIV. FIGHT PRACTICE!

On Fri, 9 Dec 1994 kuijt@umiacs.UMD.EDU wrote:

> I'm encouraged to hear that there will be a Wednesday fighting practice.
> However, I am unfamiliar with GMU campus.  Could you please post
> directions?
>
> Dafydd ap Gwystl

O.K.  Since I don't know where you're coming from I'll give general
directions from the north and south.  If you've already recieved these
directions, please ignore them. <G>

>From the North, D.C. area:  Take 495 to the Braddock Road South exit.  I
believe that there are signs for George Mason University.  This will
brings you all the way down to campus.  Now, there are several
entrances.  If you turn right onto Rt. 123 from Braddock Rd. I think it's
easier.  Take 123 to the first stop light, turn right, and then turn
right at the end of that short road.  The P.E. building will be the first
building on the right.  The Aux. Gym is on the second floor, but the path
from the parking lot leads directly to it, so you shouldn't have trouble
finding it.

>From the South:  Just take your best route to I-95 North, and get on 495
North to Braddock.  That may not necessarily be the shortest way, but
it's the easiest.