Ponte Alto Baronial Birthday

Of course, Ponte Alto is not actually entitled to have a Birthday
until next year, as their investiture was February 29th.

I am looking forward to Ponte Alto's FIRST Baronial Birthday in '96.
They should make it a pretty big shindig, as it will be their first and
they won't get a second one until 2004.

Giovanni Marandino
Mayor-in-Exile, Ponte Alto

Post Scriptum: When you visit Beautiful Ponte Alto, please try our olives.
They are a Very Fine Product of which we are Very Proud.

--
--------- John Strauss     gc429@cleveland.freenet.edu ---------
University Atlantia #38 is April 8th at Rencester on the William