University Atlantia

Greetings to the patrons of the Merry Rose,

Barman, pull me a pint of cider please.

I would ask that all those prospective teachers who have shown an interest
in teaching classes under the auspices of the College of Performing Arts
send me a class outline for what you want to teach at this upcoming session
of the University Atlantia.

I unfortunately don't have my list with me at the moment, and as it's
across town, I'll list those I remember.

Tanner Lovelace and Co. -- Juggling
Padraig -- Duello Schtick
Beornherd and Winifred -- Expression and Flirtation During the Dance
Duke Gyrth -- Creative Court Heralding
Duchess Ysabeau -- Creative Throne Sitting (Caitlin, would you please
pass this on to Her Grace. Thanks.)
A Lady who's name I can't recall -- A Beginner's Understanding of Music

The names I have given these classes are probably not what you want to
name your classes, they just came out of my head. Of course, you may use
these names if you choose.

If there is anyone I've missed, or anyone who has something they would
like to teach who hasn't yet gotten ahold of me, please let me know at
once. The various and varied Deans would like to get this info in to Hal
as soon as possible so he can get the catalog out in time.

Hal -- If you want some help laying out the catalog, let me know. You are
welcome to come up here some weekend and we can hammer it out on my computer.

In service,
Corun

--
   Corun MacAnndra   | Enlightenment is not so much making it to Never Never
 Dark Horde by birth |  Land through the secret passageway. It's more like