Re: Ponte Alto Baronial Birthday

On Thu, 2 Feb 1995, Mario M. Butter wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Jan 1995, John Strauss wrote:
>
> > Of course, Ponte Alto is not actually entitled to have a Birthday
> > until next year, as their investiture was February 29th.
> >
> > I am looking forward to Ponte Alto's FIRST Baronial Birthday in '96.
> > They should make it a pretty big shindig, as it will be their first and
> > they won't get a second one until 2004.
>
> The second one will be in 2000. 2000 is also a leap year.
>
> Corwyn

***bzzzt***  Sorry, but thank you for playing.  The year 2000
is not a leap year.  Every now and then they have to skip one
to get things back on track.  (Anyone want to better explain it?)

Kendrick, who really needs more sleep... ;-)
Tanner Lovelace | lovelace@netcom.com   |  D /       C /  Fence
Takoma Park     | lovelace@cap.gwu.edu  | ()~    --+-\\   Fence
Maryland        | lovelace@cuc.edu      | / >        | \  Fence
         Non curamus quem regem sit etiam conbibabimur.