Re: Principality discussion moratorium

Greetings, all.

Moratorium...best damn suggestion I've heard yet!!!

Leifr refers to this as a debate. In that case, let's make it a proper one
and be done with it.

Mr. Davis has a proper proposal and I'll be happy to interject a minor
modification.

Traditional debate:
        1 week PRO---NO CON RESPONSES
        1 week CON---NO PRO RESPONSES
        2 days PRO REBUTTAL---NO CON RESPONSES
        2 days CON REBUTTAL---NO PRO RESPONSES

That is a traditional debating format...a debate not a trial! You don't
interrupt your opponent--you respond during your time!

Fouls will receive time penalties...1/2 day for each infraction will
suffice.

The topic deserves a fair hearing and a fair conclusion...and three weeks
is more than adequate for resolution in this medium.

This implies those in favor of principality have the floor starting
Monday, and the Loyal Opposition can take notes.

No judges--no juries--no analyses--but the consensus should show.

Sincerely,
Tadhg
(who is more than happy to assess fines where he sees them)