Re: the principality debate

Leifr, this response underscores exactly ewhat I've been talking about.
YOu're tense, you're defensive, you're shouting at me.  People on both sides
of this debate are holding their positions with more heat thatnn light, and if
we can't talk like grownups, let's be quiet.  As for redefining the debate,
that will happen in any discussion, and should be dealt with, noitt ignored.
I've said all I wish to on this subject.  --Alianora Munro