Fishing?

Greetings to Cheapside from Robyyan.

(Gosh, for someone who's as busy as I am at work, I'm sure posting a lot
today.  hooray for working in multiple windows!)

Richard says to Miriam:

> But at least the fish won't have to worry as much!

Someone just mentioned recently that Brock knows about historical fishing
stuff?  Really?!?  Something new to learn about!  Can you get him to
talk, Miriam?
--
  Robyyan Torr d'Elandris  Kapellenberg, Windmaster's Hill  Atlantia
  Dennis R. Sherman  	         Triangle Research Libraries Network