Lake Davidson

    For those of you that plan to attend Imbolg here in Caer Dhaibidh
(many, I hope! :)) this is just a friendly public service
announcement, i.e. that it is pelting down rain right now, and the
ground will probably be marshy for several days.  Don't wear shoes you
don't want to get muddy.  The event *is* indoors, and there are plenty
of brick paths to and from the building, but I thought I'd tell
everyone anyway.  :)  --Rhona

SCA: Arianrhod ferch Finglas	|  MKA: Jennifer McGillan       |  Fruit of
     Caer Dhaibidh              |       Davidson College        |  the Month:
     Barony of the Sacred Stone |       Davidson, N. C.         |   Pineapple
     Kingdom of Atlantia        |                               |