Lunch in the Shadow of the White Tower

     Greetings to those of the Merry Rose.

     I would like to suggest having lunch at L'Enfant Plaza. Second
     Wednesday of the month, 11:30 am, at Oh's Place (a nice Chinese
     restaurant.)

     Since there has been a fair amount of interest, I'll go ahead and
     volunteer to organize the first one. Respond directly to me if you're
     interested, and tell me how many are coming--I'll reserve a table.

     There are other restaurants in the area which could also work--but we
     can discuss that when we all get together.

     Regards,
     Tadhg