Re: Some Internet advice requested

> Mosaic is actually a WWW viewer.  It's shareware downloadable from a number
> of sites, runs out of Windows (I'm pretty sure there's a Mac version as well)
> and has the advantage over old WWW viewers (like Lynx) in that you can see
> all the pretty pictures. I don't have the sites where one can get it offhand,
> but if no one else knows, I can find out.  --Alianora

I have Mosaic, though I haven't installed it yet. You'll need Windows 3.11
because it's a 32 bit application. Windows 3.1 is note 32 bit, but 3.11 is.
I forget the site name offhand, but I have it somewhere. It's at the Univ.
of Indiana. I'll post when I can remember where I put the address.

In service,
Corun

--
   Corun MacAnndra   | I don't know why you seem to think this is magic. It's
 Dark Horde by birth | just this little <click> chromium switch. My you people