Drachenwald device

Help! I need a copy of the device of the Kingdom of Drachenwald by this
weekend! It is the only one not in my (1992) version of the Knowne World
Handbook. Any one who can, please fax me a copy (with blazon so's I can get
the colors right) to 804-799-6865 during business hours.  Thank you *very*
much indeed.  I am having an A&S Sunday and need it for our offering for
Gulf Wars Stuff.....

Rosalind Jehanne & Ciaran the Confused
Paradox Keep
Or, a Rose Gules, in Chief Three Suns Or