Re[*]: Fireside Song

> But until that day I'll sail away to rape, burn, and
>plunder
> Eogan

Fer <insert deity's name here>'s sake, Eogan... we've only been singing
the following verse for *how* many years?

"This one lesson you must learn:
 FIRST you pillage, THEN you burn...."

>From "The Birthday Song" aka "Genghis Khan's B'day Song" aka "Volgar Birthday"
quoted from the Rialto as posted by Ioseph of Locksley.

--Evan

p.s. Many thanks to the folks who put on P.A.'s Baronial UN-birthday!
     I had a great time. Did we get a final Cripple Count? :-)