In the Shadow of the White Tower

     Greetings, all.

     Lunch is on for Wednesday, 8 March. We will be meeting at Oh's Place
     at 11:30 am. If you plan to attend, drop me a line so I can tell the
     restaurant how many to expect.

     By Metro: Take your best route to L'Enfant Plaza. Follow the signs to
     exit into L'Enfant Plaza itself. *Enter the main part of the Promenade
     (the shopping center). Take your first right into the long hall of the
     Promenade. Follow the long hall to the flower shop at the main
     crossing and hang a right. Oh's Place is on the left.

     By foot: Take your best route to 7th and D (HUD, DOT, and GSA are on
     the corners.) Head west along D St. (towards the river). The entrance
     to the L'Enfant Promenade is up the stairs to the left. Follow the
     previous directions from the *.

     See you soon,
     Tadhg

     ps. The table will be reserved under Graves. Please pass this on to the
     net-impaired.