Yet Another Event idea - comments sought

Greetings,

     Last night I met another SCAdian and we started talking about favorite
events of the past. We came up with a formula for an event:

     1) A bonfire
     2) No competitions - except brewers and belly dancing maybe
     3) No feast - everyone brings their own plus some to share
     4) 100% of attendees camp
     5) Loud, dripping, sopping, drenched, Wet Site
     6) Everyone brings stuff to trade - Clothes, armor, blades, feast gear
     7) Lots of Drums for wild dancing

     What else should we add?

Luther - luther@infodata.com