Re: Ianthe and Linguistics

After considerable discussion of phonemes, and repeated references to my
course in European languages, Ianthe asks if there are any words innocuous
to us which are dire insults to Henry.  Your Excellency, I cannot answer
that question, Henry's native tongue being something other than those
with which I am familiar, and sometimes seemingly not even part of the
Indo-European language family. I suspect there are not even Henry-English
dictionaries available.  Trial and error may be the only way to discover
if simple words are terms of abuse.
--Alianora (quietly retreating to the relative safety of an obscure 13th
century Franco-Flemish dialect)