Re: Linguistics

Corun Writes:

>Miriam writes:

>> Klaus writes:
>>
>>>Ah, but the answer is simple! Henry doesn't fizz when you pry his
>>>hat off and then try to stuff limes down his throat! The noises he
>>

>> I as: How do you know. Have you ever tried prying his hat off and
>> stuffing limes down his throat? Should we?
>> 			Miriam
>
>Could this sport replace Cambok?

Gott in Himmel! NO! NOTHING CAN REPLACE CAMBOK! (Well, maybe Mud
Hockey...) On the other hand, this does sound like the start of a
series of Cambok Bowl Commercials!

By the way, I've never actually tried prying Henry's hat off and
stuffing limes down his throat. Two reasons: First, I'm too much of a
nice guy. Second, I drink Guiness.

Klaus/Nik/Troll