Acorn party

This Saturday, the 18th, we will be hosting an Acorn work party at Caer Carey.
All those with the ability to fold, staple, and/or label (and you know who you
are) are cordially invited.  Children are welcome, too.

The work will begin around 12 noon and continue until there is no point in
continuing.  Pizza will be provided for dinner.

If you have questions, please call 703-327-3604.

Thanks in advance.

Directions to Caer Carey:

>From Fairfax and points east:
Take I-66 to the Rt 50 West exit.
Follow Rt 50 West until it intersects with Rt 15 (approx 18-20 miles).
Turn left onto Rt 15 South.
Go 1 mile.
Turn right onto Old Carolina Rd.
<goto Everybody>

>From Manassas:
Take Rt 234 until it intersects with Rt 15.
Turn right onto Rt 15 North.
Go 5 miles.
Turn left onto Old Carolina Rd.
<goto Everybody>

>From Warrenton and points south; Haymarket and points west:
Take your best route to the intersection of I-66 and Rt 15.
Take Rt 15 North.
Go 10 miles.
Turn left onto Old Carolina Rd.
<goto Everybody>

Everybody:
Immediately turn right onto Bucksville Ln (a gravel road).
Take the 3rd driveway on the left, and bear right at the fork (otherwise you
	wind up at the barn).
We are the beige-ish house in the woods.

-- Dan Carey                   --  Pascal Merredy
-- carey@reston.unisysgsg.com  --  Anglican@aol.com